Veggie Ravioli in Cream Sauce


I should begin by saying that this column is about to be truly amplified with the addition of Front Porch Catering and BW Pastries sharing recipes with Pretty Smart Girl.  I am so proud to say that I am friends with the lovelies behind these delicious companies and soon enough, you will know them, too!  For now, this column is my mild attempt to bring you a weekly recipe (hopefully) on Monday.  So for now, you can read about my randomly thrown together, mostly home-made meals, usually inspired by what vegetables need to be cooked within the week.  And, hopefully, I'll remember to grab my camera on the way to the table!

Ingredients:

2 Orange Bell Peppers
Onion
Garlic
3 Portobello Mushroom Caps (chopped into pieces)
Basil
Parsley 
Butter
Sea salt 
Pepper
Milk (or Cream)
Almonds (shaved)
Parmesan cheese

Directions:

Prepare ravioli as instructed on package.  Saute onion, garlic and mushrooms in butter. Add chopped bell peppers to the mix. Cook until tender.  Add in milk, allow to lightly simmer.  Add salt, spices and herbs.  Add cooked ravioli.  Top with Parmesan cheese and shaved almonds.  Easy peasy!


No Response to "Veggie Ravioli in Cream Sauce"

Post a Comment


Supported by Doteasy.com -The Free Web Hosting Provider
Wordpress Theme by Graph Paper Press

Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates